- Teamwork : We work together cooperatively, act with integrity while respecting each person’s individuality.
- Respect : We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, fairness, dignity and caring.
- Honesty : We act openly, truthfully and fairly in all aspects of our work.
- Communication : We believe in a two way communication with truthfulness and openness.
- Responsibility : We are committed to quality, accountability, responsibility, and accuracy in every aspect of our work.
Our team of healthcare professionals treats each resident like a family member and takes great pride in making sure each one receives proper nursing care and attention.
Work experience in an acute hospital setting and past work experience in long-term care setting is preferred. Casual hire, part-time, and full-time positions are available as vacancies occur.
Employment applications are available to be completed on-site. You may email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply in person, or mail your résumé to Pearl City Nursing Home, 919 Lehua Ave, Pearl City, HI 96782, or fax to (808) 687-3209. Always reference the job title that you are applying for.
Pearl City Nursing Home is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Resident Services Associate (Full-Time)
Unit Clerk (Full-Time)
Unit Clerk (Casual, Call-in)
Administrative Assistant (Casual, Call-in)
Maintenance Worker (Full-Time)
Heavy Cleaner (Full-Time)
Maintenance Worker (Casual, Call-in)
Lead Cook (Full-Time)
Food Service Worker (Full-Time)
Dietary Aide (Casual, Call-in)
Food Service Worker (Casual, Part-Time)
Food Service Worker (Casual, Call-in)
Recreation Coordinator – Certified (Full-Time)
Activity CNAs (Casual, Call-in)
MDS/RAI Coordinator – RN (Full-Time)
Registered Nurse (Full-Time)
Registered Nurse (Casual, Call-In)
Licensed Practical Nurse (Casual, Call-in)
CNA (Casual, Call-in)
HR Assistant (Full-Time)
HR Clerk (Full-Time)