- Teamwork : We work together cooperatively, act with integrity while respecting each person’s individuality.
- Respect : We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, fairness, dignity and caring.
- Honesty : We act openly, truthfully and fairly in all aspects of our work.
- Communication : We believe in a two way communication with truthfulness and openness.
- Responsibility : We are committed to quality, accountability, responsibility, and accuracy in every aspect of our work.
Our team of healthcare professionals treats each resident like a family member and takes great pride in making sure each one receives proper nursing care and attention.
Employment applications are available upon request. Work experience in an acute hospital setting and past work experience in long-term care setting is preferred. Casual hire, part-time, and full-time positions are available as vacancies occur.
Applications are available upon request for open positions. You may email your résumé to email@example.com, apply in person, or mail your résumé to Pearl City Nursing Home, 919 Lehua Ave, Pearl City, HI 96782, or fax to (808) 453-1929. Always reference the job title that you are applying for.
Pearl City Nursing Home is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Maintenance Worker (Full-Time)
Maintenance Worker (Casual, Call-In)
Dietary Aide (Casual, Call-In)
Cook (Casual, Call-In)
Food Service Worker (Part-Time)
RN (Casual, Call-In)
LPN (Casual, Call-In)
CNA Day Shift (Full-Time)
CNA (Casual, Call-In)
HR Assistant (Full-Time) – Ewa